Men Having Babies' Canada Surrogacy Parenting Seminar Series
Men Having Babies is now offering a four-part Surrogacy & Gay Parenting program in Toronto!
MHB invites prospective parents interested in learning about surrogacy in Canada to a Surrogacy Parenting Seminar Series in Toronto. It includes 4 seminars, 3-4 hours each, from March through October of 2020. Each seminar will include the following components:
- An hour long peer-advice ”Planning Your Surrogacy Journey in Canada” workshop led by the MHB team.
- A speciality expert panel focusing on different topic each time, as well as other unique sessions (financial assistance, advice for prospective single fathers, etc.)
- Opportunities to hear directly from parents, surrogates and egg donors.
- Opportunities to meet a select group of service providers.
- An opportunity to socialize with similar minded couples and singles.
Event schedule and specialty panels:
- March 7, 2020: Understanding the Surrogacy Process - the role of surrogacy and egg donation agencies, matching, budgeting and insurance.
- VIRTUAL May 2, 2020: Legal Aspects - understanding the legal framework for surrogacy in Canada + COVID-19 Updates
- VIRTUAL July 11, 2020: Medical Aspects - the medical screening of future fathers, egg donors and surrogates, the creation of optimal embryos, and the IVF process.
- October 3, 2020: Psychological and Ethical Considerations - A mindful look at surrogacy.